- Oral: The author is requested to provide the details under which of the below categories he would like to present an Oral talk - Keynote/Plenary Forum, Speaker Session, Young Researchers Forum, Workshop or Symposium etc.
- Poster: The Poster session authors are requested to carry their posters to the conference venue and are responsible for mounting the posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends.
All abstracts must be written exclusively and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication
Abstract Topic: Authors are requested to allocate the abstracts to a specific Topic. For a complete listing of abstract Themes, Topics, and Sub-Topics, please click here
Presenting author's contact details: Should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract.
Details to be provided:
- Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: First name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name (e.g. Jason Wong or J. Wong
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Phone number| Office contact number
- Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Each poster session author will be provided with a 1 Meter x 1 Meter presenting area and mounting pins. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- All illustrations, charts, etc., to be posted should be prepared in advance as materials for these purposes will not be available at the meeting site. Scient will provide a reasonable supply of push pins, but we suggest authors provide their own if possible.
- Avoid overcrowding figures and cramming too many numbers into tables. Legends and titles should accompany all figures, tables, photographs, etc. in order to allow their immediate identification.
- Try not to stand directly in front of your poster, allow other scientists to view the entire poster. Stand to the side. Must display the ID card all the time during conference hours.
Cientific group Benefits
There is no fee for abstract submissions. *Presenting a poster to expand upon the content of an oral presentation is encouraged. *Conferences attendees can publish their manuscripts or articles in the Cientific Group journals with 50% discount on the publication fee *We strongly encourage students to submit abstracts. Special Sessions for undergraduate and graduate student are arranged *We have Young Researchers Forum exclusively for the post docs, Ph.D. perusing students, research fellows etc. Need If you have further queries or need any additional information and help, please contact the meeting coordinator
Need More Help?
If you have further queries or need any additional information and help, please contact the meeting coordinator